Half-Term is approaching – how will you be entertaining the kids?
No passport needed, here are our top four staycations... Or for those who prefer to go abroad, here are our top four vacations:
Top Free Museums
Enjoy a family fun day at the UK’s Top Amusements Parks
- Alton Towers in Staffordshire: Enjoy a family day at the UK’s number one theme park. Extraordinary children attractions, exceptional events and more.
- Legoland Windsor in Berkshire: Amusement park for youngsters aged between 2 and 12 years - delight in live shows, building workshops and more.
Top Zoos and Aquarium
Why not take them to a children’s show
- Magic Marta in Ireland: A mix of Magic, Comedy, Face Painting, Balloon demonstrating and much more.
- Peppa Pig UK tour: Join Peppa and her companions for singing, mud puddles and dancing experience, tours in the UK and Ireland.
- The Lion King in Theatre: Disney's award winning musical is now on show around the UK.
Top Amusements Parks in Europe
Top Museums in Europe
- Marionette Museum in Lisbon: Houses over 1000 puppets including princesses, knights and other characters.
- Museau de la Xocolata (Chocolate Museum) in Barcelona: Look into the history of chocolate, its origin and chocolate sculptures.
- Nemo science Center in Amsterdam: Great for grown-ups and children; explore the science lab, produce films and music in the Media Lab or simply have fun with giant soap bubbles!!
Top Zoos and Aquariums in Europe