Newsletter - Winter Edition
As temperature falls and Christmas approaches, the summer sun seems like a million miles away.
So if you're feeling the need to escape the cold weather, remember that whatever you're planning over the coming months, Allianz Global Assistance is here to help.
Travelling more than once?
Our new website is live making it quicker and easier than ever to book your travel insurance.
My Trip Buddy app
Click below to download 'My Trip Buddy', your new best friend bringing you assistance on the go.
Follow us on Facebook for our latest competitions, travel insights, top tips and inspiring stories
Did you know, your EHIC card is not a substitute for Travel Insurance
EHIC (European Health Insurance Card)
- Provides you with free or reduced cost state healthcare in all European Economic Area (EEA) countries including Switzerland
- Covers you for treatment of pre-existing medical conditions
- EHIC application is entirely free of charge
- Won’t cover you for:
- Private Medical Treatment
- Emergency Evacuation
- Medical Repatriation
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance covers
- Medical Associated Expenses up to £10m (including emergency evacuation and repatriation)
- Personal Liability up to £2m
- Personal Accident up to £20,000
- Cancellation or Curtailment up to £5,000
- Personal Possessions up to £2,000
- Missed departure up to £750
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.