Essential Car Warranty
Essential car warranty is our most basic level of cover, but it protects the most fundamental parts of your vehicle. So if you’re looking for a lower cost car warranty that can help cover some potentially expensive repair bills, then Essential is your best bet.
With Essential, while you’re not covered for a wide range of components as you would be with a Comprehensive or Standard warranty, we’ll pay out if there’s a fault or failure of one of the most integral parts on your car, like the engine or gearbox.
Most importantly the service you receive is the same no matter which level of cover you choose. We’ve been providing extended car warranty for major car manufacturers for over 20 years, and have used that experience to make the claims process as simple and stress free for our customers as possible. So if you find you do need to make a warranty claim with us, we’ll handle the process directly with the repairer. With an Essential cover you can also claim for the cost of repairs and replacement part as many times as you need to, up to the value of £5,000 (including VAT).
- The Essentials – engine, gearbox and driveline components
- Efficiency – timing belts, turbocharger and sundries
Claim limit – you can claim as many times as you need to up to the total of £5,000.
Get a Quote
What's not covered?
- Safety – braking system and steering system
- Additions – clutch and suspension
- Essential + - fuel injectors, starter motor, ignition coils
- Safety + - airbags and alarms
- Tech – parking sensors, in-car entertainment systems, on-board computer, sat nav
Unfortunately, we can’t cover every type of vehicle and car parts such as cosmetics and upholstery. We’ve listed the majority of exclusions here, and our warranty handbook has additional information on what’s not covered.
Get a Quote