Allianz Extended Warranty - Excluded Vehicles
We’ve partnered with leading car brands to provide extended warranty to their customers when their manufacturer warranty expires. Because of this, if you own a car manufactured by one of these brands you are unable to purchase an Allianz Global Assistance Warranty directly from this website.
Our partners are listed below, with links to their extended warranty websites where you can get more information and purchase a policy online.
Visit the official extended warranty websites from our partners, provided by Allianz Global Assistance:
The following makes and models are excluded:
A: Ascari, AC, Ariel Atom, Audi S, RS and R8 models, Aston Martin.
B: BAC, Bentley, Bristol, Bugatti.
D: Daimler, De Tomaso, Dodge SRT10.
F: Ford GT/RS, ST, Cosworth and Mustang models, Ferrari.
G: Ginetta, Gumpert Apollo.
H: Honda NSX.
I: Infiniti, Invicta.
J: Jaguar R models, Jensen.
K: Koeniggsegg, KTM.
L: Lamborghini, Lister, Lotus.
M: Marcos, Maserati, Maybach, McLaren, Morgan.
N: Nissan 350Z, NISMO and Skyline models, Noble.
P: Pagani Zonda, Porsche (except Boxster).
R: Radical, Rolls Royce.
S: Subaru: WRX-STI, turbo, P1 and special edition RB models.
T: TVR, Tesla, Toyota Supra.
V: Volkswagen Phaeton, Volvo T, R and Polestar models, Vuhl.
We do not provide cover for the following vehicle types:
- Left hand drive vehicles, Emergency or military vehicles, vehicles used for hire, taxis, courier or delivery vehicles, vehicles used for driving instruction, vehicles used for any competitive event or track days, Hybrid vehicles, stretched limousines, kit cars, LPGs, hydrogen cell or full electrical vehicles.
- Vehicles modified in any way from the original manufacturer’s specification (unless done so for mobility purposes).
- Vehicles that have not been fully serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.
- Vehicles that have been written off by an insurance company (categories A, B, S and N).
- Vehicles that have been privately imported from outside the European Union, and are not a UK specification vehicle.
- Vehicles that are owned by a business formed for the purpose of selling or servicing motor vehicles.